If you want to know something about our ministry, see this page first: Who are We?
We wish to see teams and/or volunteers come out and help us to reach out to the Shan people with the Good News and give them a better future and hope.
What you can help us with:
- Help to teach simple English
(You don't need to be a teacher or that English is your first language. If you can communicate in English, that's good enough)
- Teach the children about God, morals and ethics
- Have games/sports for children/youth
- Teach computer or other skills.
- Doing youth ministry
- Look after young children (2-5 years old)
- House visits
- Have some simple Bible Teachings, testimonies and sharing the God News
- Encourage and pray for the sick and poor
- Mercy ministry - It can be: Give out food, clothes, soap etc. Or even help to make and give out food
- It might also be possible to teach some English for adults too.
For the moment we have school every Saturday and Sunday, and in the evening we have house visits and house churches.
- We also wish to start helping workers in the orange farms and rice fields by looking after the small children, approximately 2-5 years old, so their parents can work and earn money.
You are free to come visit us all from one day to....
- If you want to come as full-time volunteer, we will recommend you to help us up to 3 months, and then evaluate.
- If you already are in Thailand (short our long term) please feel free to visit us and see if you can help us part-time or once in a while.
- We also want teams, but less than 10 peoples are the best for us at the moment.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us at our Contact Page