We wish to see teams and/or volunteers come out and help us to reach out to the Shan people with the Good News to give them a better future and hope.
What you can help us with:
Help With Children/Youth
- Help us to teach simple English
(You don’t need to be a teacher and don’t worry if English is not your first language. If you can communicate in English, that’s good enough)
- Teach the children about God, morals and ethics
- Have games/sports for children/youth
- Teach computer, dance, drama or other skills.
- Doing youth ministry
- Look after young children (2-5 years old)
Help With Adults
- House visits
- Have some simple Bible Teachings, testimonies and sharing the God News
- Encourage and pray for the sick and poor
- Mercy ministry – It can be: Give out food, clothes, soap etc. Or even help to make and give out food
- Teach English for adults (usually basic English like ABC or simple communication.
We have school every Saturday and Sunday, and in the evening we have house visits and house churches.
You are free to come visit us all from one day to….
We want teams that can help us from a few days to a month or two.
We prefer smaller teams, under 10 people.
If you want to come as a volunteer, we will recommend to help us up to 3 months. If you want to stay on (or longer in the future) we would like to evaluate after 3 months.
- If you already are in Thailand (short our long term) please feel free to visit us and see if you can help us part-time or once in a while.
- We are also open for long term missionaries, but we would like you to come out and get to know us first, maybe come as an volunteer for one to three months.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us at our Contact Page
Or fill out the form under